Dec 8, 2016

Again, I will pray for them and peace.

When I was a kid, I visited in Hawaii for a first time. A local guide asked us, "do you want to go to Pearl Harbor? some Japanese doesn't want to go for sad history." I who wasn't interested in history didn't know the place but I felt the name is beautiful. I asked my parents, "What happened in there?" My father answered me, "Over 40 years ago, the Imperial Japanese force attacked there, and Many people died at Pearl Harbor, so the Pacific War began for it." We said, 
"I wish to go."

Unfortunately, I can't remember almost things(for a kid memory), but I remember that I found the wreckage under the light blue sea. and We pressed our hands together for victim to praying. 

This year again, I will pray for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment